USC Special Lite Lightweight Filler - 15310 W/Cream Hardener
USC Special Lite Lightweight Filler - 15310
The USC Special Lite Lightweight Filler is the perfect lightweight body filler to fill dents, cracks, scrapes, chips and rust holes. This creamy body filler has a super smooth texture that spreads evenly and sands to a fine featheredge. The tack-free and clog-free formula reduces sandpaper usage. This filler works great on vertical surfaces too due to its non-sagging features. As a repair specialist, you are aware of how a good quality body filler can even out areas on a body panel, rendering it primer and paint ready.
This lightweight filler works well on hobby projects as well as automobiles and makes repair and restoration process easy. Known to cure faster than most body fillers, this product shapes in a matter of minutes and allows you to complete repairs the same day. The overall adhesion feature of this filler is compatible with a wide range of paint systems. You can use it on substrates such as Steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Body Filler, Wood, 2K Primers, Aged, sanded OEM topcoats, Galvanized and other zinc-coated steel and SMC.
Key Features of the USC Special Lite Lightweight Filler:
- Creamy texture provides smooth finishing
- Sands to a feathery finish
- Clog-free formula reduces the use of sandpaper
- Fills and repairs most minor body work such as rust, dings, dents, holes and hail damage (up to 1/4")
- Tack-free formula
- Non-sagging feature makes it ideal for use on vertical surfaces
- Use on substrates such as Steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass, Body Filler, Wood, 2K Primers, Aged, sanded OEM topcoats, Galvanized and other zinc-coated steel and SMC
- 1 Gallon
- 2% by weight (50:1 ratio) along with supplied hardener
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
We Also Recommend
Icing Pourable Brushable Polyester Finishing Putty W/Hardener, 24 oz tube, USC 26006