3M 08897 Silicone Lubricant- 8.5 OZ
3M Silicone Lubricant
3M Silicone Lubricant eliminates rubber squeaks, prevents sticking and seals out moisture. This lubricant contains no petroleum oils to stain fabrics. Formulated for extreme conditions, it will not freeze at -28°F nor degrade at 350°F. Silicone lubricant is available in both wet and dry formulas.
One Lubricant for Many Applications
3M Silicone Lubricant delivers the versatility to work in many applications. Use this product for lubricating moving parts; eliminating squeaks caused by friction; protecting against rust and corrosion; sealing out moisture; preventing buildup of glues, waxes, inks and paints; preserving plastics, rubber and leather; and prolonging the life of cutting tools.
Resists the Extremes of Hot and Cold
Silicone lubricant handles the extremes of temperature ranges, making it a perfect choice for automotive applications where conditions can be harsh. The lubricant resists freezing down to -28°F and will not degrade at temperatures as high as 350°F. You can rely on this lubricant delivering high performance in frigid cold days of winter and blistering hot days of summer.
- 1. Turn spray tip so opening points to dot on rim of can.
- 2. Hold can upright and push actuator on top of can all the way down to apply a uniform spray. Position the actuator away from your face before spraying.
- 3. If using the extension tube, insert it in to the actuator using a twisting motion.
- 4. Best results are obtained when material is at room temperature. Higher temperatures increase the pressure in the can, and lower temperatures reduce the pressure.
- 5. Hold can 8" to 10" from surface to be sprayed. Apply evenly and use sparingly.
- 6. For hard to reach or small surfaces, use the extension tube.
- 7. On rubber, leather, and vinyl; apply and wipe with a cloth.
We Also Recommend
3M Perfect-It Buffing & Polishing Compound Kit 36060 06068 06094 QT KIT
3M BUFFING & POLISHING Compound Hand Glaze Package 5973 5996 5990