Lord Fusor 100EZ Plastic Repair Adhesive (Heat Set)
LORD Fusor® 100EZ plastic repair adhesive can be used for structural and cosmetic repair of body panels, hoods, decks, doors and all types of rigid body plastics such as Metton®, fiberglass, GTX, SMC and carbon fiber.
Metton is a registered trademark of Metton America, Inc.
All types of rigid body plastics such as SMC, GTX, fiberglass, Metton and carbon fiber
• Ford: Collision/warranty repair
• GM, Chrysler: Collision/warranty repair including carbon fiber
• Nissan: Warranty repair
Features and Benefits
• Fusor 100EZ = 10.1 oz (300 mL)
• One product for all body panels
• Easily sands to a feather edge to provide undetectable repairs
• No bull's-eyes, read-throughs or halos
Structural and cosmetic repair of body panels, hoods, decks and doors
|Work Time||40 minutes @ 70°F (21°C)|
|Clamp Time||3 hours @ 70°F (21°C)
10 minutes @ 180°F (82°C)
|Sand Time||60 minutes @ 180°F (82°C)|
|Paint Time||60 minutes @ 180°F (82°C)|
*Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.