INDASA 7302 P36 GRIT 2" GRINDING DISCS
Indasa 2" Aluminum Oxide R-Type Mini Grinding Locking Discs (7302 Series) 36GRIT are designed for general purpose grinding and aggressive stock removal, deburring, edge breaking, surface leveling, and mold and cavity grinding.
Particularly suited for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics as well as composites. Feature a "R-Type" roll-on plastic screw attachment compatible with the Roloc® type systems.
Sold 25 discs per box.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Premium Aluminum Oxide with high initial cut and stock removal
- "R-Type" screw attachment compatible with Lockit™, Powerlock III™ and 3M™ Rolock TR™ mounting systems
- Quick and easy disc change for increased productivity
- Suited for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics as well as composite materials
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Plastic "R-Type" male screw attachment compatible with Roloc® type systems
- 2" size
- Sold 25 discs per box
- General purpose grinding and aggressive stock removal
- Deburring, edge breaking, surface leveling and blending
- Use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics as well as composites