UPOL 890 E-COAT #12 E-COAT REPAIR AEROSOL BLACK
E-COAT#12 is a corrosion resistant, color matched coating that restores the original appearance and gloss of factory ecoat. Use E-COAT #12 on any e-coated panel, vehicle floor, engine bay, cross members, core supports, door skins. ECOAT #12 can be used as a DTM primer or as a single coating to match the OEM finish, is available in 5 colors and is compatible with most basecoats.
- Unique direct to metal coating that matches the color and gloss of factory primer and e-colors.
- Excellent color and gloss match to OEM factory coatings
- 1-2 coat application
- Apply direct to metal, no need for etch primer
- Contains a unique corrosion resistant technology
- Excellent adhesion over bare metal and paints and primer
- Super durable, UV resistant
- Prevents corrosion
- Compatible with most top coats
For best results, ensure all rust and oxidation is removed from the area, and abrade as required finishing with 320 grit. Apply 1-2 even medium coats allowing 10 minutes flash-off. Etch primer is not required on steel or aluminum substrates. Allow 30 minutes before overcoating with solvent based base coat. For water based base coat abrade lightly before application.
Shake the aerosol can for at least 2 minutes before use.
1 - 2 coats at a distance of approximately 6" from the surface.
*VISUAL IS REPRESENTATIONAL
We Also Recommend
U-Pol 2K Universal Urethane Clearcoat 4:1, UP2882, 1 GAL with Hardener
UPOL 6505 Rapid System Exceptional High Gloss Clear Coat 5 L W/ Hardener 2:1
UPOL DOLPHIN GLAZE 0714 Self-Leveling Polyester Finishing W/HARDENER- 440ml